- Creating The Father of Wallets’ account is the first step towards accessing the services that The Father of Wallets offers.
- You can set up an account in the system by remote registration or by visiting the facility Retrait Cash.
Remote account registration
- Go to the website https://thefatherofwallets.com/
- Press “Register” to create a new account
- Fill in the form details:
- Select your country – country of residence.
- Enter email address or phone number – use it to log into the system, please remember it. For account created with phone number write down the password and keep it in secret. For account created with email, option of password reminder is active.
- Set your password min. 6 max. 20 characters.
- Repeat password.
- Confirm that you accept the terms and conditions of The Father of Wallets.
- Press “Register” to activate an account.
- The Father of Wallets will confirm the creation of the account and that you can log in to it by pressing Login.
Registration and verification an account by visiting the facility Retrait Cash
Registration and verification of The Father of Wallets account personally is possible at a Reatali Cash point located in the following locations:
|Country||City||Address||Opening hours – business days|
|Mali||Faladie SEMA||PPC Finance 1||7H-18h|
|Niger||Niamey||Amana Al Ouma CPS 1||7H-18h|
|Togo||Lomé||ets Bamock 1||7H-18h|
|Togo||Lomé||PPC Finance 1||7H-18h|
The account registration and verification process is provided by an employee of the point service.
To register or complete the verification of the account, you need to have one of the following documents confirming your identity during visiting Retrait Cash point services:
- Card ID (National ID)
- Community ID,
- Driver license,
- Insurance policy.
- Other ID – officially approved.